Phi Kappa Psi - Penn Pi - Temple University

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Burdick Becomes A Dad!

I think some of you may know by now, but I wanted to get this brief note out to be sure.

Neasa delivered our daughter Anna Marie at 4:40 a.m. this past Friday morning at UC Leuven Hospital in Belgium. She was born after a 5 hour labor and delivery, which from what I have heard is short (Neasa's opinion may differ here!). She was able to get an epidural which neas describes as "the business".

Anna has big blues (for now) and fair light brown hair. She seems kinda long with long legs so she could be a ballplayer? She is a tad shy of 7 lbs. She is more of a sleeper then a screamer, but does have nasty farts like her dad.

Both Neasa and Anna are happy and healthy and will be coming home this Wednesday. I'll take a few days off at that point.

I appreciate the pointers that some of you emailed me in the weeks prior. It really helped and I was a hands on player in the birth. I really appreciate the interest and support from everyone.

talk to you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home