Phi Kappa Psi - Penn Pi - Temple University

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

That's All Folks

It was bound to happen. I've run out of old pictures of you knuckleheads. At least the ones that I can post on the site here. If you have any sitting at home (or at your parent's place gathering dust) send them to me.

With that, I present the last of the pictures from memory lane - pictures from a formal, held at some hotel. As usual, click on the images to see a larger view.


This is one of my favorite pictures - for two reasons. Well actually for several reasons. 1) In what some would say is an apocryphal sign, Derek places his hand on James' bald head thus siphoning the power that would make itself known years later on Derek's own head. (I keed, I keed). 2) I love the how the woman with Derek is caught in mid pose as she is amount to plant a kiss on Derek's cheek. Lastly, 3) James is shown with his then paramour, Denise (?). Can I tell you ever since that day, every time I hear Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight", I always think of these two dancing to the song. Don't ask me why.


Krajewski chilling with some honey's.


Paul gestures as to how much he loves the party.


Borenstein poses with a female friend. (Borenstein where the hell are you? I haven't heard from you in ages! Give me a call or at least send me an email!)


White boys can't dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home