Phi Kappa Psi - Penn Pi - Temple University

Monday, September 13, 2004

Welcome!

This is an attempt to create an online presence for the now defunct chapter of Phi Kappa Psi - Penn Pi chapter at Temple University. Though the chapter no longer exists on Temple's campus, the members who comprised this fine organization have gone on to bigger and better things and always reminisce about the "good ol' days". In the coming days, we will attempt to get updates on what is going on with the brothers of Penn Pi.

As you may know, I (just like the rest of you) am getting old(er). Hence the need to reminisce and hold to any bit of youth and happy memories I have had. Some of my best memories were as a pledge and as a brother at Penn Pi (special thanks to Steve Caponi and that night we spent in the attic of 2131 N. Broad Street on that cold winter night where we had to use the warmth of our body heat to stay alive - but I digress.I have started a weblog -

http://phikappapsi.blogspot.com/

(or "blog" for all of you in the know) dedicated to keeping all Penn Pi members updated on what is going on with each other. I just started the site today and will upload Tony's campaign run as the first post.

Please send me a current picture of you and your spouse/significant other kids/pets etc., your badge #, your hometown, any developments in your personal life that you'd like to share (i.e. births, marriages, change of lifestyle etc.) and I will post it up on the site.

If any of you are computer savvy and wish to be added as a "member" that means you can post your own stuff without me getting involved, let me know and i can set you up with a user name and password etc.

So start sending me stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home